Retail Stores, Office Cleaning & Warehouse Cleaning Services
Have A Retail Space or Large Office Area That Needs Cleaning? No Worries!
Deval Janitorial offers Commercial Services for Retail Chains, Grocery Stores, Office Cleaning and Local Retail Stores. We understand the importance of maintaining a solid and clean image for your customers, that’s why every Deval Janitorial employee is especially trained by industry. What that means is when you hire Deval Janitorial for your retail or commercial warehouse cleaning needs, we train our service representatives so they meet the highest retail and office cleaning standards in the industry and deliver exceptional service.
Not Convinced? Not a problem! How about a Free Consult and Introductory Cleaning Service?
At Deval Janitorial we let our customers try out our services before they hire us. We do this in good will and know that if you offer us the opportunity to service your business, you are going to fall in love with our company and our staff! Our number goal is to be the best cleaning service in the industry!
What Do Our Janitorial and Office Cleaning Services Include?
- Maintenance for resilient and non-resilient flooring
- Stripping, waxing and buffing floors
- Hardwood floor maintenance
- Shampooing carpets using various techniques
- General cleaning – showroom floors, aisles, offices, entranceways, storage and inventory areas
- Interior and exterior window cleaning
- Commercial cleaning and disinfecting of any and all lavatories
- Provisioning of all general lavatory supplies
- Green cleaning according to LEED standards
- Recycling services and disposal services
- Happy cleaning service professionals!
When you hire us, you hire the best in the industry!
Contact us today and schedule a FREE Consult and Introductory Office Cleaning services for you and your staff.
FREE Introductory Cleaning!
Call Now: (305) 776-8077
Look no further for “office cleaning services near me” because with Deval Janitorial you’ll never have to search for “office cleaning services near me” again!